Sunday, September 15, 2013

Introducing: This!




Hello! My name is Amber, but you can also call me Rat, Ratty, Phoenix, Phee - I really don't care. I live in the state of Illinois, and am a 19 years old, five foot three caucasian female. As a rule of thumb, I either have way too much free time on my hands then I know what to do with, or i'm horribly horribly busy with EVERYTHING. On top of that I bounce from thing to thing on a fairly regular basis, and that's including this blog.

I like to consider myself fairly artistic and on occasion I produce magical works of art with great power. This includes magic wands for the wizardly, spellbooks, and moving portraits.

I wish.

I normally crank out stupid little digital works when I feel like it, which isn't often. Most of my too-much-free-time-ness is spent playing one game or another.

As a general rule, these games are SANDBOX. What are sandbox games exactly?

Games with no goal, no purpose, and no end. Games you play endlessly and never get bored of. Games like Minecraft, Creatures, Oblivion, Sims 2, Sims 3. I sometimes get caught up in projects that AREN'T games - like sewing. As a result, that's what you're likely to find in this magical domain, on top of the occasional rant or junk post.



Have a strange creature eating a bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment