Sunday, September 22, 2013

Petz 4: Catz!

I felt the need to show off my kitties i've been raising (that I've bred or adopted, anyway), and to make another post, so here goes! As in the last two posts, these all up for adoption if they're not already downloadable - just leave a comment with your email in it or pop me an email at phoenixeggz@gmail.com

This is tiger. Tiger is a tabby from the adoption center, and was originally adopted in Petz II. He has somewhat of a violent streak.


This is Nigella, and her kitten, Titizie. Nigella is a Chinchilla Tabby and you can get her here. Titzie has an Alley Cat personality, as far as I know.


This is Tittle, Titzie's father. He's an adoption center Alley Cat from Petz II and is always grumpy. He's probably one of my favorites.


This is Peckle. She was bred from an oriental longhair, a chinchilla tabby, an orange shorthair and a russian blue using a method found online, to test it's results. Despite being a mixed breed, I call her and her others Houscatz. I'm not sure what kind of personality she has, but she sometimes gets scared and dislikes being held.



This is Betti and Webster. Betti is an adoption center Moggie, and Webster is half Houscatz. Betti is also blind and has no tail. I hope to breed her again soon, as she has awesome colors i'd like to see passed on, especially her eyes.

This is Dariel the Houscatz, Webster's father. I thought the goofy glasses did him well. He seems to have a mostly orange shorthair appearance.



This is ScardeyCat, an adoption center Orange Shorthair originally from Petz II.


This is Binn, another Houscatz. She's very affectionate and has a lovely dark stripe color.


This is Booz, an adoption center Moggie. He's rather tiny for being a fresh adoption and I don't know alot about him.


This is Cyrodil and her kitten, Au Naturale. Both are Houscatz, and Au Naturale was a very unexpected random pregnancy. Shortly after this, I gave them both santa hats.


This is Abbie, Au Naturale's father, also a Houscatz. He is very sweet (generally) and doesn't mind being held.


This is Dinkleberg, Another Houscatz and also a female. She's very active and looks alot like an Oriental Tabby,


This is Gibber, Another Houscatz. He has nice white coloration going on. I don't know him very well.



This is Foof, an adopted Moggie. She's very playful and has an awesome tail. She also has the power to levitate.


This is Heinz Ketchup, another Houscatz. I intend to name his future child Heinz Mustard. He's the only Houscatz with this color.



This is Hilary and her kitten, Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola is a siamese mix, and  Hilary is an oriental longhair.



This is Sandy the Moggie. She minds her own buisiness, mostly.


This is Tickles the Moggie. Looks cooler than Sandy, but she's more reserved. Her and Foof don't get along.


And finally - Whisper. I'm really looking forward to breeding her and hopefully getting some nice blue color out of her offspring. She's an adoption center 'Sparkling Saphire'


... and my last picture: The cutest thing ever with my Dragondogz, Dracopup and Sprawl.



No comments:

Post a Comment